Telehealth and Medicine
The global public health crisis has made clear the importance of bringing healthcare to patients virtually. As more providers embrace telehealth solutions as essential tools for the effective treatment of patients, they need to ensure these new technologies support outcome-based care objectives.
Jan 05, 2021
Healthcare requires a deeply humanistic approach that ensures patients feel respected and safe, allowing them to place greater trust in their service providers. All too often, the transactional aspects of telehealth interactions create a disconnect from the intention of healthcare workers. During busy and high-stress periods, this disconnect can lead to lower levels of patient satisfaction.
AI & Telehealth Interactions
Without the ability to leverage a traditional face-to-face approach to healthcare, a conscious effort is required to bring the human element back to telemedicine processes. With Daisee’s advanced artificial intelligence technology, healthcare organisations can evaluate current processes to promote better patient experiences while reducing the risk of noncompliance with key regulations.
Quality Assurance Outcomes. Training for Support Staff and Physicians
Daisee facilitates the unique communication needs of telehealth consultations, ensuring service delivery that satisfies patient needs.
- Monitor 100% of calls.
Daisee's software ensures all calls are analysed and evaluated by our AI. Our solution provides Support Staff and Physicians confidence in understanding the true reasons behind your client's call.
- Flag conversations that require action.
Calls are measured against our Programmable Scorecard™ to reveal high-risk client interactions that require immediate attention.
- Improve patient satisfaction
Daisee helps you better understand the voice of your clients through AI-driven sentiment evaluation and cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) analysis.
- Identify and correct undesirable behaviours
Daisee's Programmable Scorecard™ and Script Adherence technology ensures problematic calls are highlighted for rapid remediation.
Enhanced Consultant Productivity and Continuity of Patient Care
Daisee Call Summarisation technology condenses long and complex conversations into the key points essential for reviewing calls, allowing telehealth consultants to review patient conversations quickly and easily.
- Understand common patient enquiries to enhance workforce management.
- Gain detailed analysis of common issues and trends.
- Deploy specialists based on the rise and fall of demand.
Risk Mitigation for Health Workers
Daisee helps healthcare workers to better understand patients in stressful situations.
- Resolve miscommunication issues quickly
- Identify and remediate interactions that have a high potential for dispute.
- Monitor calls for common communication trends.
Compliance With Medical Legislation
Our solution provides compliance support required for healthcare organisations. Daisee has been audited and awarded compliant by The Compliance Group as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Identify and strengthen policies and procedures related to patient privacy.
- Benefit from sensitive data redaction.
Research and Development
Daisee provides the ability to retrieve large, unbiased data sets to identify trends, test hypotheses and self-monitor for common challenges.
- Monitor the voice of all patients.
- Identify health trends and gaps in the market.
- Gain insights on a rolling basis or via specific queries.
- Leverage metadata from bookings and consultations to augment research efforts.