Insurance product sales require careful training and monitoring to ensure that customers fully understand their purchase decisions. Likewise, the process of filing claims is often highly stressful for customers, which means agents must provide timely and accurate support at every interaction.
Jan 08, 2021
In addition to the complex nature of insurance customer relations, firms must also address the rapidly evolving regulatory environment in which they operate. Staying abreast of legal compliance requirements at state, federal and international levels requires constant vigilance. Moreover, insurance service providers must ensure their agents understand how to address customer issues in a manner that is both legally compliant and in keeping with the firm’s expected quality of service.
Using AI to automate QA and Compliance
With advanced artificial intelligence technologies, Daisee accurately monitors and verifies a company’s compliance with external regulations, internal conduct and brand experience. Daisee replaces the need for costly and time-consuming manual quality assurance monitoring as it captures every call and analyses, scores and prioritises them automatically.
Get in touch with the experts at Daisee to see how our AI-driven software can automate QA and compliance.
Quality Assurance Outcomes. Provide a World-Class Customer Experience
Daisee automatically provides insight into customer pain points and unmet needs, which helps agents deliver exceptional customer experience and improve customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores.
- Map and personalise customer journeys across channels.
- Listen, decipher and act on every interaction to uncover daily themes and topics.
- Identify problem interactions to proactively address issues.
- Recognise and extend best practice improvements derived from analytics insights.
Automate and Improve Compliance
Daisee captures every conversation and flags compliance issues and training needs for single agents or whole groups.
- Listen to every conversation, every day.
- Tailor training and call scripts based on best practices and semantic impact analysis.
- Daisee redacts sensitive information from voice transcripts.
Daisee automatically provides product and service insights to drive product management and development.
- Determine what language customers use when talking about your products and services.
- Listen to and decipher sales best practices of your most successful agents.
- Identify daily trends and campaign success factors to drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Use Daisee to monitor competition and modify campaigns and sales strategies.
Reduce Operational Costs and Improve Efficiency
Improve suboptimal customer experiences through the provision of self-help tools and better operational practices.
- Attain 100% QM coverage at a fraction of the cost of monitoring manually.
- Extend and automate QM scorecards.
- Improve SLAs (FCR, AHT).
- Reduce agent and customer attrition cost
- Gain the benefits of scalable infrastructure built for enterprise.
Reduce fraudulent claims by using behavioural data to identify unusual transactions through language analysis.
- Identify and flag mis-selling and fraud.
- Monitor regulatory obligations.
- Benefit from sensitive data redaction.
- Create Behavioural Models to improve the quality of risk-based pricing and ensure that appropriate underwriting questions are asked.
Increased Agent Engagement
Identify areas for training and agent development to improve agent effectiveness, increase agent satisfaction and boost employee retention.
- Identify and target agent needs.
- Mitigate call friction factors.
- Guide agents to the correct call path.
- Identify 50+ unique call behaviours.