daisee was founded to capture Australian business’ biggest opportunities with the best AI research from Australia’s universities. With strong beliefs that AI will take Australian business to a new level by bringing together the best in commercial experience, technology and academia – daisee will be the go-to partner for companies that are curious and wanting to leverage AI solutions to maximum advantage and achieve the full potential of their business.
The foundation of the company daisee, is a collaboration between Deakin and UNSW, CEO Richard Kimber – a proven commercial CEO, 25 years of technology business experience & former Google MD, and Dr Frederick Charette COO – 20 years of growth & transformation experience at C-level including 10 years at McKinsey.
AI in the Australian Business Environment
Recent technological and scientific advances and dramatic increases in the availability of data means that corporates of all sizes are paying much more attention to AI in order to stay ahead of the competition.
The unusual alignment of factors, this perfect storm, means the commercial world is about to experience a massive structural change, whether Australian companies anticipate it or not. The execution of AI and the revolution it represents for organisations means there is an opportunity to work across a range of industries and functions on some of the biggest and most interesting business problems in today’s commercial world, and crucially, have a positive impact creating the products and businesses of the future.
We strongly believe that daisee will play a significant role in the next chapter in Australia’s economic story.
daisee’s Contribution to Commercial Applications of AI
* Explainable AI: To have access to world class AI technologies which will be helping businesses solve their greatest commercial challenges as the platform allows outcomes to be explained; Many AI techniques are opaque and difficult to deconstruct. The daisee platform has a tracability function that identifies which elements of the model and data drove the outcome, and by doing this ensures that the outcomes are repeatable in different environments and can be iterated with far less effort than other systems.
* Predictive AI: Making the most of data by providing the building blocks to drive enterprises with A.I. We have the solutions to Monetise Data, provide scale to your internal experts and optimise decision making. Our belief is that this is a natural evolution from the big data revolution that has allowed companies to create vast stores of their own data. That data represents enormous commercial opportunity but it won’t happen in and of itself. We believe the future belongs to those companies who can mine and leverage their own data and combine it with other data, technology and ideas to build completely new business and revenue models.
* Innovative AI: Reinventing business with new products and services which AI uniquely makes possible.
Our goal is to create an AI strategy for our partners and focus the technology on the most important and highly transformative aspects of a business. daisee wants to be the go-to partner for companies that are curious and wanting to leverage AI solutions to maximum advantage in their businesses, but lack the talent and other resources to achieve the full potential.
daisee AI Services
daisee build customised applications that are easy to integrate into existing processes. Speed to market is critical and our ‘AIaaS’ offering allows enterprises to quickly deploy AI capabilities without the difficulty and delay of trying to build an internal AI team. We’re bringing together world-class research and technology to pioneer AIaaS in industries still working to integrate AI. Researchers, engineers and designers work closely with your data scientists and IT team to efficiently and securely access the large volumes of data needed to train our AI models and utilise the latest in machine learning and operations research techniques to train models that give the most accurate results.
Commercial Applications of AI
- People – Talent likely to resign, join and be successful
- Finance – Smarter, rolling budgets, faster reporting, sales pipeline analysis, future facing dashboards
- Marketing – Who will buy, what and when, campaign optimisation, micro segmentation, real time NPS
- Supply Chain – Cut shrinkage, maximise stock, reduce down time
Developers and user experience designers collaborate to build tailor-made application programming interfaces (APIs) that can begin delivering benefits to users immediately without long integration phases and are committed to building applications that continue to deliver value for Australian businesses. Continued support ensures models are re-trained with new data, run on the highest-quality infrastructure and are kept secure by expert cybersecurity systems.
The Future Is Now
AI and the revolution it will represent for organisations provides an opportunity to work across a range of industries and functions on some of the biggest and most interesting business problems in today’s commercial world, and have a positive impact creating the products and businesses of the future.